Category Archives: Training
Club training events at Prissick and on the road.
Both Youth and Adult training sessions restart at the Cycle Circuit at Middlesbrough Sports Village (MSV) this Monday, 5 February 2018.
The Youth Sessions are from 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm and cost £3 per session.
Adults sessions follow on from 7:30 pm to 9:00 pm and cost £4 per session.
The weather forecast for Monday evening is not too good. We’ll post on the website/Facebook if the sessions have to be cancelled.
From Josef George
A big thank you to all coaches, parents and youths for an excellent year of cycling, my first as head coach. It has been lovely to see so many prosperous results, medals, trophies and prizes achieved by our youths throughout the year through their hard work and dedication. Here’s to outdoing that in 2018!
Below is the full list of trophies and winners as well as all of the information that you will need for the 2018 season!
- British Cycling Best Effort Award (From Jack Rees): 3rd place: Holly Sanderson; 2nd Place: Stacey Williams: 1st Place: Lucas Ware
- Newcomer Award : Nathan Davis
- Volunteer Award : Euan Sanderson
- Best Attendance Award : Daniel Thompson
- Best Character Award: Stephen Bailes
- Show your Colours Award : Esme Watson
- Commitment to Sport Award: Rowan Bell
- Team Player Award : Sam Dixon
- Role Model Awards : Lewis Dolan & Niamh Stinton
- Broken Spoke Award : Elizabeth Horlock
- Smiler Award : Una Allport
- Most Improved Award : Lewis Maynard
- Golden Star Award : Izzy Mayes
There is no adult or junior training tonight (it is the junior Xmas party though).
Training will resume on Monday 5th Feb 2018
See you all then.
It’s the CWCC Youth Training Christmas Party and Awards Night at Middlesbrough Sports Village on Monday, 11 December 2017
It starts at 6:00 pm and is in the main building and not on the cycle circuit. There’s no need to bring any bikes down as it’s just a party night.
Please be dressed in smart casual, Christmas themed clothes or club kit.
This is the last youth training event for 2017. We restart on Monday, 5 February 2018.
The event poster can be found here.
This Saturday we will be resuming the CWCC velodrome sessions. They run from 10am – 11am but please be there early if you require a hire bike. Meet at the velodrome itself, NOT the reception. It’s £5 for the session which includes bike hire if required. If using a hire bike please bring flat shoes.
Sessions are weather dependent.