The events will be run on a circuit that links Tame Bridge-Seamer-Hutton Rudby-Tame Bridge. One lap of the circuit is 8.7 miles.
There will be 15 events in the series. They will all be 11 single lap events and four double lap events.
Signing on will be at the usual place – the gravel storage compound on the Tame Bridge to Seamer road. You can sign on there from 6 pm with the first rider off at 6.45 pm.
There are still some changes to normal procedure to allow us to help prevent the spread of Covid-19.
These are :-
- To minimise cross contamination at sign on could you please bring your own pen and hand sanitiser.
- The rider will be asked to put the exact money in the tin. If change is required it will be taken at one’s own risk.
- There won’t be a pusher off. Riders will go from a foot down start.
- Please run Strava if available as this may prove useful to sort out any timing issues. Use this segment plus 10 to 15 seconds approximately.
- Riders must adhere to social distancing.
- Results will be published on the club website/Facebook as soon after the event as possible.
Also remember that each rider needs affixed to the rear of their machine a working red light, either flashing or constant, that is illuminated and in a position that is clearly visible to other road users.
If you haven’t got a light you won’t be allowed to start.