So hill climb season is upon us. Five weeks, six climbs. Who’s in?
The climbs are
- Sunday 5th September (11:00) Team Bykestop Tyrekey. THC40 (Billy Lane, Kinninvie)
- Sunday 12th September (10:00) Aims Cycling THC35 (Kildale)
- Sunday 19th September (09:00) Ferryhill Wheelers CC THC21 (Quarrington Hill)
- Sunday 26th September (10:05) Cleveland Wheelers CC THC33 (Clay Bank, Steep)
- Sunday 26th September (12:00) Stockton Wheelers CC THC7 (Carlton Bank)
- Sunday 3rd October (09:00) Stockton Wheelers CC THC30 (Tan Hill)
There is a Teesside Hill Climb League with points taken from your best 4 of the 6 climbs (or 3 from 5 in the event that one gets cancelled). A link to the league rules & regulations can be found here.
Entries close soon for the first two events, so hurry along and get your entries in.