Hi all. I’m going to cancel the first of the Tuesday training nights I’m afraid. Just reviewing the weather forecast and it’s showing 26mph winds in Ayton at 18.00 tonight plus rain and snow showers just moving out. Of course if any of you really hardy lot still wish to turn up then please do so and sort yourselves. Will try again next week.
Thanks, Dave K